Global Pirates Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    

Do you think file-sharing is dying away slowly?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
piratebayguy
ViP Member
piratebayguy

Do you think file-sharing is dying away slowly? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think file-sharing is dying away slowly?   Do you think file-sharing is dying away slowly? Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:30 am

i think it is slowly dying, yeah alot fo people say "we are stronger than ever" and "we are more united now than ever", but the real scenario is that most people stop downloading due to alot of legal matters happening to file-sharing sites, so...Do you members think the file-sharing world is slowly dying?
Back to top Go down
readyman
Forum Admin
readyman

PostSubject: Re: Do you think file-sharing is dying away slowly?   Do you think file-sharing is dying away slowly? Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:08 am

Well, it is hard to determine if you ask me, but I gues in this situation only time will tell if it is dying down or not. We will soon have to make our minds up and decide who's side we are ultiamtly on, and I know the side I am choosig ;D
Back to top Go down
https://globalpirates.forum.st
whitestag13
ViP Member
whitestag13

PostSubject: Re: Do you think file-sharing is dying away slowly?   Do you think file-sharing is dying away slowly? Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:36 pm

i hazzard a guess what side readyman is on ,the side of sharing..i had a friend tell me i would torrent whiskey if i could lol and he is right ..share until my dying days
Back to top Go down
Gambyt
ViP Member
Gambyt

PostSubject: Re: Do you think file-sharing is dying away slowly?   Do you think file-sharing is dying away slowly? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:10 am

file-sharing is dying ?? i think it just the beginig Wink)
Back to top Go down
Chaudurri
Super Moderator
Chaudurri

PostSubject: Re: Do you think file-sharing is dying away slowly?   Do you think file-sharing is dying away slowly? Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:48 am

I for one do not think file-sharing is dying down slowly, I think we as sharers will get through this just like we did the other times it has come our way.

We have not fallen yet, the only things thay can really do are shut don the sites thsat host torrents and bit-material, and close the IP ranges down for them.

They will never get rid of us, because before the site disappears, the users and staff create one right in its place. So, with that in mind, they may be able to beat us in the short run, but in the long run, we are still going to be there all the way.

There is my 2 cents.

/chaudurri
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think file-sharing is dying away slowly?   Do you think file-sharing is dying away slowly? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think file-sharing is dying away slowly?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Pirates Forum :: Serious Discussion and Debates :: Serious Discussion-
Jump to: