Global Pirates Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    

Global Warming-Myth or reality?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaudurri
Super Moderator
Chaudurri

Global Warming-Myth or reality? Empty
PostSubject: Global Warming-Myth or reality?   Global Warming-Myth or reality? Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:18 am

What is your guys' input on Global Warming?

Do you think it is a scam to provoke people to conserve energy, or do you think it is a reality that we are facing?

/chaudurri
Back to top Go down
readyman
Forum Admin
readyman

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming-Myth or reality?   Global Warming-Myth or reality? Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:17 pm

I personally think it is a myth brought up by the governments to "assist" people to use less energy, now maybe there is something that is happening globally that is of atmospheric concern. I personally have been noticing lately a few changes in weather lately, it has been later and warmer, and earlier and cooloer, then it can be hot,rainy, and humid the next day afetr.

So if the question is do you think there is something going on, and changes are happening in our worlds weather then my answer is yes there is, but I have no reasons or facts to relate it to Global Warming.

Last edited by readyman on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://globalpirates.forum.st
piratebayguy
ViP Member
piratebayguy

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming-Myth or reality?   Global Warming-Myth or reality? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:31 am

I agree with readyman as what he had said is of perfect sense, it may not be the widest aspect of it all but it is still a good way of looking at it, the global media and the governments would probably draw a simple little are such as global warming and send it to be something that it is entirely different form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming-Myth or reality?   Global Warming-Myth or reality? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Global Warming-Myth or reality?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Pirates Forum :: Serious Discussion and Debates :: Serious Discussion-
Jump to: