Global Pirates Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    

Is Obama the Anti-Christ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
readyman
Forum Admin
readyman

Is Obama the Anti-Christ? Empty
PostSubject: Is Obama the Anti-Christ?   Is Obama the Anti-Christ? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:23 am

So, what do you guys think?

Do you think that the world is coming to an end with the new presdent of USA, Barrak Obama being the eleged anti-christ?

I am interested to here this because it has come up in disucssion before with a few of my feinds and me before.
Back to top Go down
https://globalpirates.forum.st
whitestag13
ViP Member
whitestag13

PostSubject: Re: Is Obama the Anti-Christ?   Is Obama the Anti-Christ? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:46 am

no but if we had a black pope i would have started getting worried..i think obama will do great things for the us
Back to top Go down
Gambyt
ViP Member
Gambyt

PostSubject: Re: Is Obama the Anti-Christ?   Is Obama the Anti-Christ? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:27 pm

No chance that Obama can be Anti-Christ ...... do not forget that : The Anti-Christ will be a good man will save the planet from crises , dezasters and maybe war , but this will be just a fake face
Back to top Go down
readyman
Forum Admin
readyman

PostSubject: Re: Is Obama the Anti-Christ?   Is Obama the Anti-Christ? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:38 pm

Gambyt wrote:
No chance that Obama can be Anti-Christ ...... do not forget that : The Anti-Christ will be a good man will save the planet from crises , dezasters and maybe war , but this will be just a fake face

That is exactly what Obama is purposing himself to be, he is promiusing the end of war and the end of greed by starting the fight on it here in America.

Now, this is what I will portray happening(This is all my opinion and is not a factual context):

Obama will pull us out of the Mid East in 2010 like planned, he will then start a world war because he will make our country look like it is not a country that complete the job, then in turn all our rival countries will se it as a weakness and try to exploit it. Then we will break out in war with the "holy people" on our side(It is in the bible) and we will probably fight a long devastating war, losing many lives of our own and even the enemies.

Then, Barrack Obama will get killed because we have a lot of Patriotic Americans who would take it to this level if Obama brought us to a World War, then Barrack obama will rise form the dead on the 4th day(The Black Ressurection)he will tell the country a speech and tell the country "See, I have saved our countriy from its greatest threats, and I did this with my "power" that I have, I was killed an reborn again! and with this power you citizens can have absolute power, all you have to do is join me and my power! Then that is when he will introduce the "Mark of the Beast" and have people follow him as soldiers led to hell.

This i also predict will happen in the world 2012 when the Myan calender comes to an end, and we will then have to choose between, Obama(Anit-Christ) or Or lord(For whatever religion it may be)
Back to top Go down
ElegantlyWasted
Forum Poster
ElegantlyWasted

PostSubject: Obama Anti Christ   Is Obama the Anti-Christ? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:40 pm

Readyman wicked humour nice site cyclops
This post is F***ing hilarious dude but anything is possible especially him getting shot & rising from the dead the black ressurection lol!

Heaven & Hell = same thing ??= no evidence not real affraid

I hate religion
Back to top Go down
readyman
Forum Admin
readyman

PostSubject: Re: Is Obama the Anti-Christ?   Is Obama the Anti-Christ? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:57 pm

Well cheers mate, it is all simple beliefs, and nothing else.

I do like to add humor to my psts in a serious discussion because this is a good way to keep the forums alive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Obama the Anti-Christ?   Is Obama the Anti-Christ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Obama the Anti-Christ?
Page 1 of 1