Global Pirates Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    

Why do people say file-sharing is illegal?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
agent99
Support Moderator
agent99

Why do people say file-sharing is illegal? Empty
PostSubject: Why do people say file-sharing is illegal?   Why do people say file-sharing is illegal? Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:51 pm

I can see that maybe the copyright infirngement is illegal, you know by cracking .exe's to bypass security and all, but what so ever is wrong wth file-sharing, why are people saying it is illegal?
Back to top Go down
readyman
Forum Admin
readyman

PostSubject: Re: Why do people say file-sharing is illegal?   Why do people say file-sharing is illegal? Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:01 am

I think it is more of a jealousy case, this is the "Big Brothers" coming afetr the big sites and stuff, they are trying to scare people out of using torrents, that is the way I look at it in a nutshell, of course it is alot more complex than that.
Back to top Go down
https://globalpirates.forum.st
Gambyt
ViP Member
Gambyt

PostSubject: Re: Why do people say file-sharing is illegal?   Why do people say file-sharing is illegal? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:01 am

Well.... for example : i buy a DVD movie , i crack him and put on a tracker , its like sharing whit others illegal sounds a little big to me
Back to top Go down
whitestag13
ViP Member
whitestag13

PostSubject: Re: Why do people say file-sharing is illegal?   Why do people say file-sharing is illegal? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:41 am

i the idea of file sharing is not illegal its the content that is put in it that is illegal..if i made a home movie and wanted to share it thats not illegal.if i rip a cd that i bought and share it that is illegal
Back to top Go down
agent99
Support Moderator
agent99

PostSubject: Re: Why do people say file-sharing is illegal?   Why do people say file-sharing is illegal? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:30 am

yes, the "idea" of file sharing is not illegal the downloading and cracking and using/playing is the illegal part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do people say file-sharing is illegal?   Why do people say file-sharing is illegal? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do people say file-sharing is illegal?
Page 1 of 1