Global Pirates Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    

Do you think file-sharing is illegal?

Go down 
3 posters

Yes it is
 No it is not
 It does not matter
View results
AuthorMessage
Chaudurri
Super Moderator
Chaudurri

Do you think file-sharing is illegal? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think file-sharing is illegal?   Do you think file-sharing is illegal? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:24 pm

This is a poll, and the thing about this poll is that guests can vote also, the reason why we are allowing guests to vote is because we do not want people to feel restricted to access and registration of this site to tell how they feel with a simple vote Smile

I hope people think this over and answer honestly.

/chaudurri

made sticky
Back to top Go down
readyman
Forum Admin
readyman

PostSubject: Re: Do you think file-sharing is illegal?   Do you think file-sharing is illegal? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:23 am

File-Sharing ...no. Piracy on the other hand can speak for itself Wink
Back to top Go down
https://globalpirates.forum.st
Eliteghost
ViP Member
Eliteghost

PostSubject: Re: Do you think file-sharing is illegal?   Do you think file-sharing is illegal? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:44 am

Not in my country Very Happy I can download legally for free as long as its for personal use only. However I cannot UPLOAD my own torrent. Its very sketchy about seeding, as far as I know its legal, but it might not be, either way no ones been sued for it yet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://goldenpirates.org

PostSubject: Re: Do you think file-sharing is illegal?   Do you think file-sharing is illegal? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:23 pm

I do not think it to be illegal at all, although it all depends on personal preference and opinion.

For me however, I think filesharing not to be illegal at all, all it is, is a way to have users share files, at one time alot of the files were at once purchased from one source or another.
Back to top Go down
readyman
Forum Admin
readyman

PostSubject: Re: Do you think file-sharing is illegal?   Do you think file-sharing is illegal? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:55 pm

shadow wrote:
I do not think it to be illegal at all, although it all depends on personal preference and opinion.

For me however, I think filesharing not to be illegal at all, all it is, is a way to have users share files, at one time alot of the files were at once purchased from one source or another.

Agreed, but you have to remember, that there is more than just "one copy" of that original file, and the industries only thought is that if they are not getting paid for every individual copy, manufactured or not, then it is stealing from them.
Back to top Go down
https://globalpirates.forum.st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think file-sharing is illegal?   Do you think file-sharing is illegal? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1